Remember Pets are Family too!
Jessica Scott Associates
Jessica Scott & Associates is a team of agents to assist all types of Real Estate needs of our clients under the umbrella of Keller Williams, which is an international company. Jessica Scott is a Licensed Broker Realtor Associate, licensed since 2005, thousands of families served through the whole Tulsa metro (and all surrounding areas) as well as out of state. We believe in “Clients for life”, consulting and providing services for your Listings, Purchases, Relocation, New Construction, Investment (Flipping and Rentals), Land, REO, Short Sales, Property Management, and more. Jessica Scott teaches our clients/ investors how to use Real Estate to make money with built in or sweat equity. We are always listed in high rankings in the Tulsa People’s top 100, will be featured in the Thousand list and in the Wall street Journal 2019. Profiled in Top agents ranked, and we firmly believe that we should never stop learning to better serve our clients. Designations and courses completed are CRS, Bold, GRI, Crets, REO and Short sale Graduate. Myself, our team of agents and full staff of admin are here to serve and consult. Our primary goal is to put the client and the needs of the client first.
Land Neighborhood Specialist
Jessica Scott Associates
- Our first home purchase was a dream.Jason and Mary – Jan 2019
- Relocating to Tulsa from NYC was scary, however with Jessica and her Team it became a wonderful experience.Albert, Maria plus 3 – Feb 2019
- Downsizing our parents was TOUGH until we meet Jessica..she understood fully the issues with downsizing your parents. After six months the right home that meet their needs fully was found. What started horrible ended wonderfullyJames, Linda, Mary – Nov 2018
- My wife and I purchased our first home using the GI Bill. At first all was confusing but Jessica and her team were fully familiar with VA requirements and the confusion was gone.Lee and Alice – Feb 2019
- We are so excited about our first investment property. Jessica helped us select the right property at the right price.Gerorge and Annabell – Mar 2019
The Gathering Place
Developed by the George Kaiser Family Foundation, Gathering Place fronts the Arkansas River and is minutes from downtown. It features a 5-acre playground, lodge, boathouse, sport courts, bike and skate parks, natural trails and large lawns for concerts. With pledges totaling $400 million, Gathering Place is the largest private gift to a public park in U.S. history.
Tulsa’s Gathering Place named the Best New Attraction in the nation 2019
Rooster Days is the oldest festival in Oklahoma. Returning for its 88th year, Rooster Days will be held May 9-12th. There is something for everyone at Rooster Days, including Live Entertainment, Rooster Days Parade, Carnival Food, Wine Garden, Carnival Rides and the ever-expanding Rooster Days Market Place. This is a local tradition that you do not want to miss!
What kind of information can I request? Just about anything from what are the covenants, cost of dues (your may be surprised how affordable they are), like to arrange a walking tour, any homes upcoming for sale?, possible closing costs?, value of your home, cost to sell your home?, Can I get on a list of first to look at a home coming on the market?, how is the school rated?, a particular service you may require. or a simple hello that I like the area and interested in moving to Patrick Henry. Maybe just a cup of coffee.
Hope that helps in giving you some ideas.